Matters Of the Heart at Companion Care are a group of non- medical certified professional Caregivers, with over 20 years of experience. Reliable transportation is always available upon request. A background check will be needed. At MOH at Companion Care, we make it our duty to provide high quality services that will leave our clients more than satisfied with a smile.
- Companionship includes, but not limited to conversations, personal encouragements, and comfort.
- Transportation to doctor’s visits, religious services and ceremonies.
- Light Housekeeping, Meal Preparations, and checking for food expirations.
- Providing Mental and Physical Activities such as Reading, Game Time, Movies and much more.
- Supervision /Mail Sorting.
- Errands : Pick up prescriptions, grocery shopping, beauty shops, and nail salons.
- Help with all ADL’s.
- Assist with Doctor’s Appointments.
- Medication Reminders.
- Providing Respite Care for families and loved ones.
- Assistance with immobility or walking.
- Professionally Servicing Companionship and Caregiving in the Lake Norman and surrounding Charlotte areas.